3S LIPO INCLUDED Corally Sketer XP 1/10 4WD 4S Brushless RTR Monster Truck
INCLUDES 5200MAH 50C 3S LIPO BATTERY WITH ADAPTER (SHIPS SEPERATLEY)
charger sold separately
FREE SHIPPING FOR LOWER 48 ONLY
The Sketer XP 4WD 1/10 Scale Brushless Monster Truck from Team Corally delivers a performance experience like no other vehicle. With a 4S battery, enjoy effortless wheelies when earthbound, and backflips when airborne. If a nimbler and more responsive feel is preferred, drop in a 3S pack for a truly satisfying and unique driving experience.
Using a fresh, innovative design approach toward a blend of versatility and performance while remaining remarkably durable, the Sketer platform designers emphasized chassis strength and stiffness, ideal suspension travel and spring/dampener rates, and convenience details like wire routing and component cooling. Using heavy-duty, overqualified components like the Torox 135 2-4S programmable ESC with low voltage LiPo protection and Kuron 725 2150Kv 4-pole brushless motor from the larger 1/8 scale Radix 4 buggy, the Sketer emphasizes best-in-class innovation and execution. Why settle for basically acceptable or merely adequate?
Not only are the electronics considered best-in-class, but the driveline and differential components are the same material as used in Team Corally RTR 1/8-scale 6S machines. If you're looking for large-scale performance in a 1/10-scale monster bashing/stunt truck, look no further than the Sketer XP from Team Corally!
Driving in any season, anytime, anywhere
The Team Corally Sketer XP is equipped with water resistant electronics, making it ready for use in most conditions. Not only is the ESC resistant to splashing water and mud, but the steering servo and receiver are also weatherproofed by special water-resistant PCB coatings. Further protection and resistance to dirt, rocks, and moisture is provided by the innovative chassis splash guard system. Of course, the Sketer comes standard with high quality ball bearings with rubber seals, which means you can drive virtually anywhere and under most conditions.
(Please note that no RC vehicle should be driven or submerged in water or mud. Be careful when driving in extreme conditions, and proper maintenance, such as cleaning and lubricating, should be performed after driving in mud, water or near salt water.)
Unique Front Chassis Brace System
An innovative and robust 2-piece center brace connects the bulkheads and shock towers together with durable 12mm aluminium tubes and composite sockets to create a "backbone" of enormous strength and durability between the brace and the shock tower. The innovative front chassis brace design strengthens, supports, and connects the steering bellcranks, front bulkhead, and front shock tower into one super-strong assembly for unmatched durability and reliability. The optimal combination of aluminum and composite components allows drivers to bash with confidence knowing that the Sketer is prepared to dominate anything in its path.
Massive Chassis Dirt/Moisture Guard
The Sketer employs a rigid, tall-sided chassis guard that serves to both protect components and maintain rigidity. The high sides keep dirt, rocks, and moisture away from the motor, ESC, battery pack, and fans, while a new larger receiver box with convenient cable management system delivers a tidy look to your machine.
Adjustable Wheelie Bar
The Sketer features an adjustable, mono-roller wheelie bar with multiple position choices for optimized acceleration or maximum wheelie angle at launch. The roller wheel is ball-bearing supported and delivers maximum durability thanks to its compact design.
Bulletproof, Heavy-Duty Steel Drivetrain
Fitting for a premium bashing monster, the Sketer features front, center, and rear silicone fluid-filled and sealed bevel gear differentials that deliver the full amount of available power from the 2150KV Kuron 725 motor to the ground . With easy removal and maintenance, you can even alter each differential individually to fine-tune the amount of traction in front or rear! Inside, you'll find a complete set of metal gears and Swiss-steel outdrive cups that connect to steel driveshafts. The front end of the Sketer features hardened-steel CVD driveshafts for performance, durability, and maximum suspension travel, while the entire drivetrain is supported by high-quality 8x16x5mm rubber sealed ball bearings for minimum rolling resistance and maximum efficiency.
Team Corally Sketer XP RTR Factory-built 1:10 scale Extreme Monster Truck Features List:
- Speeds of 80+ km/h (50+ mph) possible
- Team Corally TOROX 135 2S-4S brushless electronic speed controller
- Team Corally KURON 725 - 2150 KV 4-pole sensorless brushless motor
- Varioprop CRHV-7225 High Torque, High Voltage Digital Servo with Metal Gears and 25Kg Torque
- Ergonomic Team Corally CT2R transmitter with interference-free 2.4GHz technology
- 3mm 7075 aluminum double-deck steering Ackermann system
- 7075 aluminum black-anodized suspension hinge pin braces
- Innovative chassis side guards and sealed radio box with convenient cable management system
- Adjustable battery holder fits all common LiPo batteries
- Complete set of high quality rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Three sealed metal differentials individually filled with silicone fluid
- Aluminium/Steel center differential
- High-quality, CNC-machined spiral gears
- Heavy-duty Swiss spring steel outdrives
- Quick, convenient diff access for ease of maintenance
- Heavy Duty aluminium motor mount with composite nylon spur gear cover
- 52T Steel Spur Gear
- Hard-coated metal drive train components
- Extra surface-hardened steel front CVD joints for maximum suspension travel
- Aluminium 17 mm drive hexes
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminium Big Bore shocks with exclusive shock spring perch locking system
- 5mm CNC aluminium shock towers, front and rear
- All-new heavy-duty composite steering knuckles
- Team Corally RSP front and rear anti-roll bar system
- Aluminium chassis plate
- Robust front and rear chassis braces
- Factory-mounted and glued bash-ready tires on black 7-spoke composite wheels
- Convenient ESC on/off switch holder protects against dirt and moisture
- Adjustable, multi-position wheelie bar
- Durable and stylish printed polycarbonate body
- Adjustable body mounts
charger sold separately