Buggies and truggies have been a major part of the HPI off-road range for many years, so when the time came to update this range of epically awesome off-road monsters, the choice to keep things true to the Vorza roots was easy!
The Vorza started life as a competition vehicle designed to be approachable, tunable and most of all FUN!! And that’s where we’ve taken Vorza for 2022. Fully tunable, highly capable and HPI TOUGH!
Under the body, each new Vorza truggy has a ton of great durability and tuning features that make each one a joy to drive with a clear upgrade path to the ”S” spec and beyond! The Vorza takes the race-winning design and mixes it up with HPI FLUX tech to give you awe-inspiring speed! This is a ready to run (RTR) truggy that you can take to BMX jumps for hair-raising big-air thrills, and then you can take it straight to any track for top-level racing action - it will turn heads and amaze your friends!
The RTR Vorza FLUX chassis features a wide range of excellent features, esteemed performance heritage, amazingly powerful motor and speed controller combination, complete adjustability in the suspension and a tunable drivetrain, if you want to experiment to tune your Vorza FLUX to your liking.
For 2022, each Vorza Truggy has a completely brand new look as well, with totally new bodies in Matt and Gloss effect and wild new custom painted colors! Even the wheels and tires are all-new designs for
a true "Stop at Nothing" attitude!!
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted 4WD 1/8 scale Car
- Pre-painted body with awesome speed graphics
- Pre-mounted all-terrain tires
- High torque metal geared steering Servo
- 6S LiPo Capable
- MLH-2200 2200KV brushless motor with 5mm shaft
- Waterproof 150A ELH-6S speed controller
- LiPo ready adjustable battery tray with secure hook-and-loop straps
- Aluminum heatsink motor mount help the motor stay cool with optional fan mounting points
- Full-time 4WD for excellent control
- Efficient and tough shaft drivetrain with front universals
- Threaded 16mm Big Bore oil-filled shocks for confident control
- 6061 Aluminum shock towers front and rear
- 4mm 6061 aluminium chassis
- Thick steel turnbuckles
- Front and rear sway bars for excellent handling
- Total adjustability: roll centre, wheelbase, camber, sway bar and more
- Hardened steel spur and pinion gear for extreme durability
- Spiral-cut bevel gears for the best balance of strength and efficiency
- Tough oil-filled 4-gear differentials
- Suspension based on World Championship pedigree
- Super low CoG for superior handling
- Nylon stone and dirt guards keep rocks out of the chassis
- HD High-Impact composite suspension blocks front and rear
- Dual bellcrank steering
- Cam type servo saver
- All hex head hardware
- Full set of rubber-sealed ball bearings
- 2.4GHz Radio Set with waterproof receiver
- Enclosed receiver box
Drivetrain: Shaft 4WD
Needed To Complete:
2 matching Battery Packs with T-Plugs
Battery Charger Reactor 600
Note: the battery packs required for the Vorza FLUX are two identical high-quality LiPo batteries with at least 4000mAh capacity and 40C discharge rate. A Single 4S or 6S Pack could be used with a bridging adapter.
4 AA Batteries for Transmitter