JConcepts JCI Creep 12.3" Rock Crawler Body (Clear) [JCO0403]
Regular price $44.99
use code "chicago10" and save 10% off your order plus Free Shipping
The JConcepts JCI Creep 12.3" Rock Crawler Body offers a tough exterior, that demands respect from the scale off-road world, and is well suited to the high articulation vehicles. This body is tough, high-clearance and drops on a 12.3” wheelbase vehicle. Each package includes window mask, JCI Creep decal sheet and clear polycarbonate body. The product is always backed by JConcepts customer service, supported and developed by professionals with style and authenticity.
Starting with a crisp front-end, the narrow truck has a skeleton like grille and beady eyes that have an angular V shape structure setting up the hood line and front-end clip. The long nose dead-ends into the V-shaped windshield which transitions into a large single cab providing that all-important vintage feel. The bed area allows ample mounting space for different chassis combinations, while providing the user with a space they can experiment with adding their own accessories. Behind the rear cab bracing, a bed area rests with hard rails up top for strength and security. A dove-tailed rear end gives clearance and a rather experimental aggressive look to the rear panel. The front and rear are equipped with a flange style, sheet metal appearing, wheel well housings which gives the Creep its military fit and finish.
- The JCI Creep photo truck is an Element RC Enduro with removed floorboards. The JConcepts team added another battery tray (ASC42003) to the rear to mount electrical and the receiver box. It’s important that the Creep body is either mounted high enough to clear side-guards or floorboards, or its necessary to remove them all together to meet the narrow width of the shell. The truck is fitted with JConcepts JCO3156-02 Landmines tires in green compound and mounted on JCO3389B Colt bead-lock wheels. The front bumper used is the Axial (AXI80125) with RC4wd front winch.
- Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Crisp front-end, skeleton like grille
- Angular, V-shaped structure
- Vintage, large single cab construction
- Flange style fenders, Military fit and finish
- 1:1 headlight and grille treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed JCI / Creep sheet included