Team Associated Apex2 Datsun 240Z Sport RTR 1/10 Electric 4WD Touring Car
SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 ONLY
The Team Associated Apex2 Datsun 240Z Sport RTR 1/10 Electric 4WD Touring Car brings the classic looks of this Japanese sports car back to life. Born in 1969 the 240Z took the world by storm. This instant classic had the quintessential sports car recipe with a long hood, wide stance, front and rear spoilers and a stout drivetrain. Team Associated has faithfully recreated this Datsun 240Z with a scale accurate body featuring several scale details such as mirrors, rear spoiler and front air dam. Paired up to the Apex2 chassis this vehicle packs some potent performance just like the real thing. The Apex2 chassis uses front and rear independent suspension, threaded oil-filled shocks, active rear toe and sealed gear differentials. With stout drivetrain and classic sports car looks the Apex2 Datsun 240Z is the ultimate package.
- A-arm front and rear independent suspension keeps the Apex2 chassis under control during the wildest of driving conditions.
- Plastic body shock absorbers smooth out the bumps when cruising around the streets.
- Active rear suspension allows the amount of toe change to be adjusted through the suspension cycle, increasing or decreasing rear grip.
- A sealed center driveline keeps dirt and debris out for smooth and reliable power delivery.
- The Reedy 550 15-turn 3-slot motor provides plenty of torque and tire ripping speed.
- Reedy SC500X programmable brushed ESC (program card sold separately) and Reedy Sport 550
- Sealed receiver box
- Steel 25T servo horn
- Adjustable hook and loop battery straps
- Steel dog bones and drive axles
- Sealed front and rear gear differentials
- Injection-molded brake calipers and rotors
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable shock mounting locations
- Bolt-on steering plates
- Molded one-piece tire rods and steering links
- Adjustable body post height locations
- Active rear toe suspension design
- Plastic tub main chassis
- "Shorty" battery box
- POM-filled injection molded pivot balls
- Oilite bushings
- (4) AA batteries for the transmitter
- NiMH or LiPo Shorty battery with High Current T-Plug
- Charger for battery