Turnigy Nano-Tech 1200mAh 3S 11.1V 25C 50C Lipo Battery Airsoft Mini Molex AS3
1200mah 3S 25C-50C
High Power Lipo For Airsoft
In Stock, US Seller, Fast Shipment
When it comes to putting rounds down range, no one wants to compromise on fire power! thats why the legendary Turnigy nano-tech batteries are now available for Airsoft combat. Higher motor RPM, less voltage sag and extended operating times equal better performance from your weapon of choice.
The nano-tech Airsoft series also feature 5C charge ratings putting you back on the front line faster!
Get an unfair advantage and make sure your opponents know that they have been taken out by nano-tech!
Turnigy Nano-tech Airsoft batteries are superior to the standard NiMH batteries offering faster charge rates and higher voltages. In short, the first thing your opponent will notice is sustained rapid fire pinning him down.
It's clear why Turnigy Nano-techs are the go to pack for anyone who is serious about Airsoft.
Voltage: 3S1P / 3S Cell / 11.1V
Discharge: 25C Constant / 50C Burst
Weight: 85g (including wire, plug & case)
Dimensions: 116x6x16mm (Each)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: Mini-Tamiya (Mini Molex)
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives.
- The nanometer conductive additives form ultrastrong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
- These additives create a superstrong ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion. Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.
Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries:
- Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
- Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
- Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
- Greater thermal control, pack usually doesnt exceed 60degC
- Thickness swelling during heavy load doesnt exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly during heavy load.
- Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
- Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
- Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
*The length of balance charging wire may vary