Turnigy nano-tech 2000mAh 2S 7.4v 20C 40C Lipo Receiver Pack Battery RX .50 .90
2000mah 2S 20C-40C
High Power Lipo with
In Stock, US Seller, Fast Shipment
Typically reserved for high amp draw performance applications Turnigy nano-tech batteries represent the pinical of performace, reliabilty and value for money. Taking these same manufacturing principles, attention to detail and nano-core* technology, our engineers crafted a line of receiver specific batteries for those seeking dependability, quality and and life cycle unequaled by any other battery on the market today. When quality counts go with the worlds most trusted performance battery, Turnigy nano-tech.
Perfect receiver battery for .50 and .90 size helicopters using a UBEC/Voltage Regulator fitted with a JST plug!
Voltage: 2S1P / 2 Cell / 7.4V
Discharge: 20C Constant / 40C Burst
Weight: 98g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: JST
- The nanometer conductive additives form ultrastrong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
- These additives create a superstrong ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion.
Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries;
- Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
- Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
- Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mΩ compared to that of 3mΩ of a standard Lipoly.
- Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn't exceed 60degC
- Thickness swelling during heavy load doesn't exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly during heavy load.
- Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
- Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
- Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology
DISCLAIMER: UNSEALED, USED, MISUSED ITEMS WILL BE NON REFUNDABLE